Introduction : If you break the rules and get a ticket, you have to pay the fine. But paying the tickets are not anymore about standing in the long queues waiting for your number. NJMCdirect has brought the payment portal to pay your tickets. This portal provides you with a chance to spend your pending fines through online payment methods. In a much more comfortable, faster and convenient way.
About the NJMCDirect
NJMCdirect is the online portal set by the New Jersey court for the people to gather information about the tickets And their payment to hose tickets. There you can pay your tickets or check for the information about your pending fines and their payment. It has changed the complete process of payment of fines from standing in a long queue to paying the penalties from home. Using the portal has made paying the tickets so much faster and convenient. And also you do not need cash to pay for your tickets, you may use internet banking or the debit card to pay it.
How to pay at NJMCDirect
Paying for your tickets has become so much more comfortable with the help of NJMCdirect online portal. This allows your payment with some simple steps. This following simple steps will lead you to your payment.
- At first enter www.njmcdirect.com.rrr on the place of the web address in your browser. Or you may search as “NJMCdirect online website” in the search engine of your website.
- Now you have opened the page where you can pay for the ticket.
- There you will find any of the two options names ” Traffic Ticket Search” or “Time Payment Order.”
- Click on that button to start the process of payment.
- Then the page will open for payment of your ticket.
- There you have to enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and Licence Plate Number in the blank place.
- After you have filled the blanks, click on the continue button to proceed in the further step.
- After this, you will see two options. One “ View NJMCDirect Ticket” this option is to view your ticket.
- The second option is “Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment”. When you click on the opportunity, you will proceed to the next step of the payment process.
- You will need to pay the fine with a credit card or MasterCard.
- You can check your transaction details in the NJMCdirect after you pay the fine. You will get access to the point for the next 90days of the period.
- If there is any problem in the transaction, contact the customer care service and information about it.
About the company
NJMCdirect is a place where you can pay your bills fast and conveniently. The online website for payment of your tickets is open from any location in the world. And you can pay the bills through both internet banking and debit card. This has made paying the tickets so much easier. But the portal is not open 24 hours. The website has it’s own accessible time for getting the fines. In a week from Monday to Saturday, the services are open from 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM (EST). And on Sunday you can use the facilities between 1 PM and 11.45 PM (EST).
NJMCdirect social media accounts
Customer care/some other contact information
- Phone Number – 609-292-9580
- Email – Office of Communications
- Phone Number – l (973) 284 4945
- Fax – (973) 284 4914
- NJMCdirect Office Address – NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours – You can get in touch with us during our office hours from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM (EST).
Now, as you have gone through the above information, we hope you gathered the information you needed to use the NJMCdirect portal to pay your tickets. Thank you for visiting us. We hope we were helpful.